Antioxidant Blueberry Protein Smoothie
This delicious berry smoothie is perfect for breakfast, snacks or as a post-workout refuel.Packed with protein, antioxidants and fiber, it's a delicious, healthy way to kick-start your day, or as a nutritious, slow-burn carb snack, to power you though a busy afternoon.
- 1/2 cup coconut water (approx 125ml)
- 1/2 cup almond milk, unsweetened (always use unsweetened - sweetened almond milk is full of nasty added sugar)
- 1 scoop vanilla whey protein (if you're using as a post-workout refuel, add 2 or even 3 scoops)
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries (approx 50g)
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. chia seeds (if no chia seeds, add 1 tbsp rolled oats)
Place all ingredients into a high-speed blender and blend until smooth. Serve with ice cubes.
Serving: 1gCalories: 197kcalCarbohydrates: 14gProtein: 26gFat: 4g
Share on Facebook