Goats Cheese, Spinach & Pesto Frittata
Creamy, rich and again, full of flavor. I normally make extra and have the leftovers for lunch or an afternoon snack - hot or cold.
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- 1 small onion (finely sliced)
- 1/2 cup spinach (approx 100g)
- 4 whole eggs (free-range or organic)
- 2 egg whites (save the yolks for another recipe)
- 1/3 cup soft goats cheese (approx 75g)
- 2 tbsp. basil pesto
I make the pesto in bulk from home-grown basil and freeze it.
(Tip - put into sandwich bags, smooth out the pesto, use a blunt knife to score lines and lay flat to freeze - then just break off the amount you need).
Calories: 255kcalCarbohydrates: 3gProtein: 12gFat: 17g
Share on Facebook